Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all purchases for Get Out Escape Rooms.
Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game. All players must be 18 + years of age to participate in the Jail Breakout Game. ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN A PARTICIPANT WAIVER. Players from age 16 + may be eligible to participate but only when their parent or legal guardian SIGNS THE PARTICPANT WAIVER FOR THEM AND IS PLAYING IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THE MINOR. Exceptions are possible at the discretion of the Escape Room Owner. Call to discuss your requirements on 1300 661 565. To be admitted you just confirm the full name of the person who made the booking for your group. ID may be required.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PARTICIPANT WAIVER.
By purchasing the Escape Room Game Experience you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Get Out Escape Rooms(“Escape Room Owner”). The Escape Room Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage, however caused while in the venue, location or place related to Escape Room Game (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the Escape Room Game. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Escape Room management’s discretion.
You acknowledge that all aspects and details of the EscapeRooms are trade secrets that are protected by Intellectual Property Law. You also agree to keep all the obtained information confidential, and refrain from disclosing or publishing any information fully or in part to any third party by any means including any editorial, article, blog, radio segment or other publication including any whom you have contact with and who are connected with publications (blog, post, radio, tv, editorials, and other media). You understand that Get Out Escape Rooms wants its players to tell their friends about the game experience, but you agree not to spoil others game by exploiting or sharing trade secrets.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
1. You have voluntarily and expressly agreed to participate and/or play Get Out Escape Rooms games at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; Escape Room Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Escape Room Games. Escape Room Owner does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed at the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waived the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derived from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
2. Any personal items/belongings may be kept in our onsite lockers at your sole risk. These lockers can accomodate items the size of a handbag or small backpack. In any event, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal items/belongings, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal items/belongings shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with Get Out Escape Rooms. There are no phones, recording devices, flammables, weapons, food or drink, pens or pencils allowed into the escape game.
3. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; Escape Room Owner including all employees or agents shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, safety and/or protection for Escape Room Game. You shall be solely responsible, answerable and accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy and/or health condition while you participate and/or play Escape Room Games or at any stage while on the site. Escape Room Owner hereby expressly warns that the Escape Room Game may be hazardous, risky, and unsafe. You and your party shall be duly informed and understand the underlying danger, risk, hazard of the Escape Room Game and shall further confirm, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety while participating in the Escape Room Game.
4. You agree to disclose any serious medical conditions (such as severe asthma, heart condition or allergies) to Get Out Escape Rooms prior to participation. Get Out Escape Roomsreserves the right to refuse entry or modify the experience if it believes the game could present a risk to your health. In the event of a medical emergency you agree to pay the costs and authorise Get Out Escape Rooms to take steps considered reasonably necessary to protect your welfare in the event of personal injury including ambulance and/or administration of medical treatment.
5. You undertake to complete the Escape Room Game in accordance to the instruction and rules specified by Escape Room Owner, employees or agents. Failing which, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
6. You shall not be allowed to record or capture any photograph, video or audio recording whatsoever before, during or after the Escape Room Games save with the explicit permission of Escape Room Owner. If such recording activity is suspected or found within the Site, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Escape Room Owner. The copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to Escape Room Owner.
7. You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site including but not limited to explosive items, weapons or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event that such item or object is found, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
8. You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found or suspected to be under such influence, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such alcohol, drug or liquor without any compensation, remedy or damages and shall reserve all rights and authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure the reputation Get Out Escape Rooms remains intact and guard against any risk or harm towards said business. All losses, damages or legal costs derived from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
9. The website http://www.escaperoomnewcastle.com.au is owned and operated by CJR Sweeney Pty Ltd. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor or patron of the Escape Room Website and should be read carefully before any use:
a. Get Out Escape Rooms does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
b. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
c. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Get Out Escape Rooms website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
d. You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Get Out Escape Rooms will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though Get Out Escape Rooms shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
e. Get Out Escape Rooms shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to affect your statutory rights.
11. Get Out Escape Rooms operates the Jail Breakout escape game which is designed for a team of a minimum of 2 but up to 3 people per room (cell). Jail Breakout will take up to a maximum of 30 people divided up into groups of 3 per room across 10 rooms. All groups are responsible to meet all booking and payment requirements imposed. In the event that less people attend the game than it is booked for, the price difference will not be reimbursed. Groups larger than 30 people for Jail Breakout are prohibited to protect the integrity of the game and for safety purposes.
12. The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Get Out Escape Rooms. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Get Out Escape Rooms and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
13. These Terms and Conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by New South Wales laws.
14. Get Out Escape Rooms website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Get Out Escape Rooms control and you use them at your own risk.
15. Get Out Escape Rooms collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
16. Get Out Escape Rooms recommends you and your team arrive 15 minutes before the game starts. The game timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
17. You acknowledge that all aspects and details of the Escape Rooms are trade secrets that are protected by Intellectual Property Law. You also agree to keep all the obtained information confidential, and refrain from disclosing or publishing any information fully or in part to any third party by any means including any editorial, article, blog, radio segment or other publication including any whom you have contact with and who are connected with publications (blog, post, ratio, tv, editorials and other media). You understand that Get Out Escape Rooms wants its players to tell their friends about the game experience, but you agree not to spoil other’s games by exploiting or sharing trade secrets.
18. Get Out Escape Rooms may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
19. You agree to handle the facilities of Get Out Escape Rooms with good care. You accept that the Escape Room Owner has the right to seek full compensation in case of any attempt to cause damage or damage caused to the room, puzzles or furnishings. You also understand that Get Out Escape Rooms has the right to terminate the game at any time, if anyone of the players violates the “House Rules” or refuses to follow the instructions of Get Out Escape Rooms employees. You understand that if Get Out Escape Rooms terminates the game, no refund will be issued.
20. Get Out Escape Rooms doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees, patrons or guests of the venue.
21. It is your responsibility to confirm the accuracy of your booking appointments. You agree that bookings cannot be transferred to another date or time unless agreed to in writing by Get Out Escape Rooms and with 48 hours notice or more. Refunds or cancelations due to incorrect booking schedules will be at the sole discretion of the Escape Room Owner. No-shows or refusal-of-entry are deemed to be a cancellation.
22. You as the person booking the group, understand that you cannot transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name. The person Booking the game must stay on the booking at all times but you can transfer the other players by contacting Get Out Escape Rooms as soon as you know a participant needs to make a change. You agree that you are authorised to make any changes on behalf of new and prior attendees as their authorised agent and as such the new attendees shall be bound by all the Get Out Escape Rooms terms and conditions. Get Out Escape Rooms maintains the right to refuse game transfers.
23. You agree that: bookings cannot be altered to add or remove the number of persons attending without at least 48 hours notice; and only where confirmed in writing by Get Out Escape Rooms; and the difference (if any) has been paid but the person who made the original booking; and the cost shall be the difference between the price paid or owed.
24. Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
25. You understand and agree to receive your booking and payment confirmation via email only. You acknowledge and understand that Get Out Escape Rooms is not required to provide physical copies of bookings or payment.
26. Online bookings can only be made as far in advance as the Get Out Escape Rooms booking system can allow.
27. A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 10 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking cannot be transferred or rescheduled.
28. The per-participant-price of a game is stated on the Get Out Escape Rooms website in the Booking section. The price-per-participant may vary depending on group size. Get Out Escape Rooms maintains the sole right to change these prices from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
29. Bookings can be made online on the Get Out Escape Rooms website, via phone or email.
30. A credit card is required to reserve your booking. Your credit card information is held on-file by our payment processor until the time of booking. Your also expressly allow Get Out Escape Rooms to charge said Credit Card to reclaim damages caused to the room, puzzles or furnishings.
31. Once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not allowed. Get Out Escape Rooms maintains the sole right to make exceptions to this policy. Any said exception does not warrant or grant any precedent.
32. You agree that vouchers are sold as a Game based on the number of persons to be admitted and do not have a prescribed dollar value; vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase; vouchers for 3 or more persons cannot be reimbursed for their remaining value should fewer people attend; vouchers cannot be redeemed or cancelled for cash or credit; voucher bookings cancelled with 48 hours notice or more are to be refunded by reactivating the original voucher unless expired; voucher bookings cancelled within 48 hours of commencement will not be deactivated or refunded.
33. Should you agree to have your photo taken you give your consent to Get Out Escape Rooms to post these photos on our Facebook page (or distribution across other social media) and/or use them for promotional purposes.
34. If you need to contact Get Out Escape Rooms you can do so using any of the following methods:
a. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Phone: 1300 661 565
c. Mail: PO Box 417 Salamander Bay NSW 2317
35. There are no spectators or bystanders allowed into the venue.
36. You agree that your booking is made in New South Wales and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of NSW. This agreement is intended to act both jointly and severally and should any part of this agreement be invalid or unenforceable all other parts are still to be given their full effect.